Our website’s address is: https://sciroccoh.it
1. Data Processor
Your personal data will be processed by SCIROCCO H S.R.L. – limited liability company – with headquarters in Gattico, via Geola n. 6, Fisc. Code 01724670037 and VAT number 01724670037, REA NO – 193 651, as data processor.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Method of data processing
According to current legislation, personal data are collected, processed and stored in such a way as to minimize, through the adoption of appropriate security measures, the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data itself, as well as the risks of unauthorized access or processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purpose of the collection.
3. Categories of data collected and processed
a) Data and information obtained from accessing and navigating our site (so-called “browsing data”):
contact information (for example, your email address, your mobile number);
data acquired through cookies, our and third parties’;
third-party social plug-ins (such as Facebook’s “Like” button);
Links to social media: Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and YouTube
For the collection of such data, your consent is not required, and their acquisition takes place automatically.
b) Data and information provided by the subject
These are personal data provided by you, voluntarily, such as, for example, name, surname, other personal data, etc. Your consent is required for the processing of these personal data.
4. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
– to allow you to take advantage of the services offered by our site, such as, for example, subscription to the newsletter;
-to allow you to register on our website and use the services reserved to registered users, including access to restricted areas
– to improve our site and the services offered. In relation to all the purposes listed above, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or provide you with a service that you specifically requested.
Furthermore, only with your express consent, we process your data for:
– communication and commercial promotion and sales of products and services activity
– invitations to events organized also in collaboration with trusted companies or professionals
– market research and investigations aimed at assessing the degree of customer satisfaction.
5. Data Controllers
For organizational and functional needs related to the provision of the services offered, your data may also be processed by other subjects, authorized by the Data Processor
All the subjects present adequate and sufficient guarantees for the processing of personal data to guarantee adequate protection for the subject’s data, in compliance with the applicable legislation.
6. Recipients of personal data and possible transfer of data to non-EU countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside the European Union. If this were to occur, the transfer will take place in relation to the countries in which appropriate recognition of adequacy has been made by the European Commission, through the adoption of an adequacy decision, or which, in any case, present appropriate guarantees. In the absence of contractual guarantees or acknowledgment of adequacy, your data can not be transferred outside the EU in the absence of your prior explicit consent.
7. Rights of the data subjects
At any time, you will be able to:
– withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data;
– know which is your personal data in our possession and all the information concerning their origin and their use;
– request its updating, correction or integration, as well as, in the cases provided for by the provisions in force, the cancellation or limitation of processing
– oppose to its processing, in the cases provided for;
+ request to receive personal data concerning you in a format readable by any electronic devices and, where technically possible, the direct transfer to a third party indicated by you;
Furthermore, if you believe that the processing of your data has been carried out illegitimately, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for the protection of personal data. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Privacy Guarantor).
This information may undergo changes and / or additions over time. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of any changes and / or additions. In any case, we invite you to periodically check the contents on our site.